Dual CD Players
Gemini CDM-3650 Dual CD Mixing Console
Gemini’s CDM-3650 offers flexible playback capabilities and professional features in a powerful, portable all-in-one solution. Bringing versatile functionality to a mobile DJ workstation, the CDM-3650 lets you play and control tracks from Audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3-CDs. For added convenience, the unit also incorporates USB inputs, allowing direct playback from USB storage devices, so you can keep additional music on thumb drives and minimize the gear you take from gig to gig.
Navigating through tracks on your CDs or connected USB drives is easy thanks to the CDM-3650’s large, blue-backlit LCD displays, which provide convenient text readouts for your files. The one-per-side USB inputs also include a source select feature, so you can play tracks from either storage device on either deck, regardless of which input they’re connected to. And when it comes to flexible, hands-on control, the unit boasts two independent jog wheels that let you search through a track, pitch bend or even scratch.
For unique song manipulation, three programmable Hot Cues enable you to create instant playback positions on your tracks, while a loop section lets you seamlessly repeat musical or vocal phrases between start and end points. Smooth, tight Variable Pitch Control sliders also give you precise command when beat matching, plus Master Tempo control allows you to increase or decrease the tempo of a song without affecting its original pitch.
Put your own artistic spin on your favorite tracks with tools like Reverse and Brake Mode, and use handy playback features like Instant-start and Cue with Preview for an enhanced level of command. A Program function even supports playlist creation, so restaurant and bar owners can produce popular song collections and let them play without worrying about controlling the unit. And to ensure reliable performance, the CDM-3650 includes anti-shock using RAM buffer memory.
- Audio CD, CD-R, and MP3 CD compatible
- (no text read on MP3s)
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Large blue-backlit LCD display
- Two selectable jog modes: Search and Pitch Bend
- Instant-start and Cue with Preview
- Fader-start capability
- +10 track button for quick navigation
- Single and Continuous play modes
- One seamless loop per side with reloop
- Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons: +/- 16%
- Three mode time selection
- Frame accurate search
- Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
- Variable pitch control with a +/- 12% range
- 2-band EQ with Gain Control
- 1/4” headphone output
- XLR balanced outputs and 1/4” mic input
- Auxiliary inputs for line devices